Terms & Conditions
British Precast Drainage Association (BPDA)
The terms ‘British Precast Drainage Association” or ‘BPDA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. BPDA is a product group of the British Precast Concrete Federation Limited whose registered office is The Old Rectory, Main Street, Glenfield, Leicester LE3 8DG and our company registration number is 01209092. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The contents of these pages are copyright © British Precast Drainage Association. You may save or print extracts from this web site for your personal use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others provided you do not do so for profit.
However, reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this web site may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other). For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission.
Notwithstanding the above, caching of this site is permitted by an information service provider acting in the normal course of its business as provided for in the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002.
Any enquiries should be directed to British Precast Drainage Association on firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or device when you visit a website, and helps to analyse web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
What information do we collect?
When you register as a user, we may collect the information necessary to provide the service, such as name, company name, e-mail address.
What do we use personal information for?
We simply use your information to enable us to deliver the services offered at the point of registration, email subscription, event bookings, technical enquiries etc.
At any time you can opt-out of communications from British Precast Drainage Association. Contact email@example.com requesting to be unsubscribed from communication.
We will not forward your details onto any third parties, unless you give permission to share your details.
Information to improve our site
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. This information is used to help us follow browsing preferences on our site so that we can regularly improve our web site.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information, please contact BPDA on firstname.lastname@example.org